Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 26, 2008

    My Buys And Sells For Colorado Game


    Chip The Colorado Mascot- A costumed character that looks like a buffalo. Not buying it. I am selling.

    Ralphie V The Colorado Mascot- Although Ralphie will not be at the game, she is what a mascot should be. You can love the mascot but hate the opponent. I am buying.

    Chief Osceola and Renegade- They are making a rare out of town appearance. What a great sight! I am definitely buying.

    Noles will have at least one sack against Colorado- With the starters back on defense, the Noles will have a sack or two. I am buying.

    Noles will hold Buff running game to less than 100 yards
    - Colorado has some playmakers at tailback. However, Nole defense has something to prove. I am buying.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- If they have less than 100 yards, I will be happy. Not sure they will go under 50 yards. I am selling.

    FSU gets at least one interception
    - Patrick Robinson is back in the secondary. Noles need a big play from the defense. I am buying.

    Greg Carr will have at least one TD
    - Carr could be the catalyst the Noles need. I am buying.

    No comments: