Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    Noles Wrap Up Preparations For Wake


    FSU Sports Information Excerpts:

    The 24th-ranked Florida State football team put the finishing touches on its game plan for 18th-ranked Wake Forest Thursday afternoon. FSU practiced for 15 periods in helmets and shorts and worked the entire time versus scout teams. With the final pieces of the game plan in place, Florida State’s players and coaches will now have to bide their time until kick-off Saturday night at 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2).

    Head Coach Bobby Bowden
    “Just what I saw today, we had so many missed assignments. We can not win the game with missed assignments. They have 48 hours to learn what they are doing.”

    On worrying about this:

    “Number one I don’t worry. I may be concerned about something, but I don’t worry. I don’t worry about things like this. I’ll let them worry. They have to get it straightened out.”

    Injury Report:
    Out
    : A.J. Ganguzza (knee), Maurice Harris (knee), Toshmon Stevens (calf) and Jamar Jackson (knee)
    Questionable: Carlton Jones (ankle)

    No comments: