Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 11, 2006

    My Prediction:FSU-Wake Forest


    Nothing gets a team up more than to be underdogs to a team with four losses. Wake will be up for the game tonight.FSU cannot take any team for granted given their propensity to lose to lesser talented teams this year. I think the players understand the significance of the game and will play at their true athletic abilities. This team has been embarrassed by the losses this year. . Note the quote of Myron Rolle:"I didn't come to Florida State to lose. It is tough when it happens like that. I heard a statistic the other day that this is the worst record that Coach Bowden has had in 30 years and I am on that team. It made me feel a little disappointed inside but it also has motivated me to go out here and finish strong and turn this thing around."I think they will show a primetime audience what they are capable of against Wake.

    The Noles win 31-10.

    No comments: