Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 12, 2006

    Message Boards Sound Off


    "On TV, Doak Campbell stadium looked empty and sad. I only can wonder what the recruits who attended the game thought: "Where's the airport", "Do not call me, I will call you", "Oh yeah, on the first Wednesday in February, I just happen to lose FSU's fax number", etc.

    In sum, Bobby Bowden will never turn this around. Period. If six years is not enough, than fine, do what you want, it is not going to effect my life."
    87graduate

    "Bowden said the qurterback play was "terrible". Once again he blamed everyone but the coaches."
    hatsbo

    "Do we allow one more year of this just so Bobby can coach against alabama. Can Bobby agree to a complete overhaul of the coaching staff, leaving him as ceremonial leader for one last year? How does he agree to that without knowing what JoePa intends to do?

    All I know is that this is not a good situation. I dont see anything good for next year."
    GoNolzOhio

    "Can we really count wins vs. Troy, Rice & Duke??? Is BB still in denial after last night?"
    gilicuty

    As long as our coaching staff stays as it is, nothing is going to change or get better. 6 seasons of mediocrity. Winless in our division, worst start in 30 years, first home shut out since the 70s. We will be lucky to have a recruiting class in the top 20 if our coaching staff stays the same.
    Noles93

    No comments: