Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 02, 2008

    Lightning Cuts Practice Short


    FSU Sports Information Excerpts:

    With just a couple days left to prepare for the 2008 season opener, the Seminoles had to unexpectedly cut short Tuesday's practice when lightning strikes began at period 20. Practice had just begun to get competitive after scout team work when the training staff hustled FSU into the locker room. The coaches decided to call it a day and the team did not return to the field to wrap-up the last three periods.

    WR Rod Owens:
    On working to try and win a starting job:
    "It's been hard but it hasn't been as hard because I have great people around, people who has always encouraged me especially the wide receivers. We're a very talented group of people so whenever I'm down there is always somebody picking me up saying `Hey! You've got to make big times plays because we need you this year.' That's what helps me out for the most part."

    No comments: