Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 05, 2008

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Western Carolina Game


    Western Carolina Mascot- Another clothed mascot. And a catamount at that. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- I want to believe that FSU can do this. First game jitters and mistakes don't look good for this to happen. I am selling.

    Christian Ponder gets at least one TD through the air- Yep and probably more than one. I am buying.

    Wide Receiver Corey Surrency gets TD- He has looked good in practice. He is now on the big stage. I am buying.

    Antone Smith will run for 100 yards or more
    - Time for Smith to shine. I am buying.

    Greg Carr will have at least one TD- Carr did not get across goal line a lot last year. He can shine in this game. I am buying.

    Western Carolina will get at least one sack against FSU- Young offensive line and first game jitters. I am buying.

    Noles will score at least 30 points- FSU was not good at putting lots of points up last year. However, this is Western Carolina. I am buying.

    No comments: