Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 06, 2008

    Noles Hammer WCU


    After tonight's huge delay due to lightning and bad weather, maybe T.K. Wetherell's idea to put an inflatable dome over Doak is not such a bad idea. I have never experienced a game quite like this one tonight.

    After the game finally started, Tony Carter got the ball rolling with a punt return for a TD after the Nole defense forced WCU to punt on three and out. After that, there was another weather delay. Once the game started again, it was all Noles. Final score:Noles- 69 WCU- 0

    More tomorrow.

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Go Noles! I live in Colorado now, and I'm attending CU. I went to the CU game today, and it was fun. But, I'm a Nole through and through. I bleed garnet and gold! I'm enjoying reading your blog. It's a good way to see what's going on with the team. Can't wait 'til the FSU v. CU game!

    tallynolefan said...

    Thanks for the comments and go Noles!