Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 01, 2008

    Tommy Boy Gets First Turkey Award Of 2008


    There are plenty of candidates for my Turkey of The Week Award. How about Rich "I don't care about contracts" Rodriquez and Michigan getting whipped by Utah? Or Virginia Tech falling to East Carolina?

    However, I am going to pick close to home. My award has to go to one of the most overrated coaches ever,Tommy Bowden, whose Tigers were embarrassed by Alabama on Saturday night. Tommy Boy's record against nationally ranked opponents is 13-22 , 2-6 outside the Atlantic Coast Conference -- the two being wins over South Carolina. As one reader on a local South Carolina paper said, "Same ol' Tommy, Same ol' Tigers. Out coached and out played again. " Yep.

    No comments: