So where do you start regarding keys to the game? FSU's horrible first half play at Clemson had fans wondering if the Noles had even practiced or prepared for Clemson. Now they are at home against underdog UAB.
* Noles need to play complete game from opening kickoff to last play of the game. Period.
* Defense must show marked improvement in terms of tackling.
* Offensive line must protect and have correct blocking assignments..
* Drew Weatherford needs to play complete game.
* Receivers must have a complete game. Correct routes and holding on to the ball imperative.
* No stupid penalties and clock management.
Friday, September 07, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 3:03 PM