Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    Rain,Rain Go Away, Noles Need To Practice


    FSU Sports Information excerpts:

    In what has become too much of a common theme so far this season, the Seminole football team was forced indoors due to lightning on Wednesday. The squad spent about an hour working out in the turf room and meeting. This is third time in the last two weeks that FSU has had practice disrupted due to weather. Florida State will hold its final practice for Colorado Thursday afternoon. In related news, quarterback Drew Weatherford was named the offensive captain for the Colorado game.

    Running Back Russell Ball
    "It feels good to be back moving. I'm just happy to be back. I hope to (play Saturday night) if they call my number. That's all I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for my time to shine. I didn't really ask (if I was going to play). I am cleared, though. I'm good. I'm just ready to roll. I look at every situation like its good. I can't give it up, can't do that. My last was game was in December of 2003; I can't remember any stats but we won. I don't count that as a game - it wasn't a full game. The last state game in my junior year - that was my last full game. I would like to turn heads and do a little something. Just to be back at it would mean a lot. I'm just ready to play."

    No comments: