Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 30, 2007

    Buys And Sells For FSU-Kentucky Music City Bowl


    Kentucky mascot- Another clothed mascot that looks as if it belongs on Sesame Street than at a football game. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- Noles have a lot of new players that will probably make stupid penalties. They are averaging 64 yards a game in penalties this season. I am selling.

    Bobby Bowden will put on headsets during the game- Not sure why he would since he has nothing to do with play calling. However, I think he will put them on sometime during the game and pretend that he's still the coach. I am buying.

    FSU and Kentucky combined will score 50 points in the game- The Wildcats average almost 37 points a game while the Noles are at 23 points a game. I don't see the Noles scoring a large number of points and Kentucky is missing some of its key players. I am selling.

    Kentucky QB Andre Woodson will be sacked at least two times-Noles will need to get to Woodson to have a chance. I think Mickey Andrew's defense will. I am buying.

    Kentucky QB Andre Woodson will be intercepted at least once- Nole secondary has to step it up and make some big plays. Noles will be missing interception leader Patrick Robinson but I think they will get at least one pick. I am buying.

    FSU QB Drew Weatherford will not be intercepted- Drew has had only one interception this year. Pressure to perform will probably force him to throw some ill advised passes. I am selling.

    De'Cody Fagg will have at least one TD- Fagg will be playing his last game as a Nole on Monday. I think he will get one in the bowl. I am buying.

    Kentucky will rush for 100 yards or more- Wildcats rank #5 in SEC in rushing offense with almost 157 yards a game. Noles are missing some of their key defensive players. I am buying.

    Noles will rush for 100 yards or more- Noles need to run to eat up clock and keep Wildcat offense and Nole defense off the field. They have to run the ball. I am buying.

    Preston Parker will get at least one TD- He has been the playmaker for the Noles this year. I think he will score. I am buying.

    "The Weed" will get at least one FG- Points will be important and Cismesia is making almost 80 percent of his kicks. I am buying.

    Noles will score at least 30 points- FSU is averaging a little under 24 points a game. They need to get the offense going but I don't think they will hit 30. I am selling.

    No comments: