Lump of coal awards to those in college football that have been bad this year:
* Nick Saban and University of Alabama for showing us what college football should not be.
* Kirk Herbstreit of ESPN for his many blunders and his blatant "homer" attitude toward Ohio State.
* Former FSU offensive coordinator Jeff Bowden for keeping the money.
* Bobby Petrino of Arkansas who replaced Nick Saban as the biggest liar of the year.
* The Orange Bowl committee for picking Kansas over Missouri.
* Steve Spurrier for being Steve Spurrier.
* The NCAA for its politically correct attitude and arrogance.
* The FSU tutor and athletes who chose cheating over doing the right thing.
* Sports talk host Dan Silio (and I use that term lightly) who has to be one of the rudest and dumbest guys around.
* To all the college coaches that lied to their alumni and fans that they were not looking for another job and then left.
* FSU linebacker Geno Hayes for promising more than he could deliver in the Florida game. Let your actions speak louder than words Geno.
* FSU Booster leadership for helping to provide a huge salary increase for Bobby Bowden despite mediocre years.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Posted by tallynolefan at 11:31 AM