Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 27, 2006

    My Buys and Sells for FSU-Maryland Game


    Fear The Terrapin or Turtle- Ok, seriously, a human mascot clothed like a turtle? Give me Renegade and the spear anytime. I am selling.

    Maryland Home Field Advantage- Maryland smells blood in the water. They are anxious to beat FSU and show they are for real. I am buying.

    Jeff Bowden's Offensive Play Calling- This is the offensive "genius" that has given up on the run. A big mistake. I am definitely selling.

    Bobby Bowden Coaching- Refuses to do the right thing and make changes that are needed. I am selling.

    Mickey Andrews Coaching- Still one of the best defensive minds in college football. I am buying.

    FSU Receiving Corps- The receivers have been sporadic this year. They need to step up for this game. Although Fagg will not be playing,I am reluctantly buying.

    Maryland Wearing All Black Uniforms- Maryland is pulling out all the stops and will wear all black uniforms. Sound familiar? Just another way to get the juices flowing. I am buying.

    Ralph Friedgen Coaching- A lot of people say that he is an offensive genius but I have not been that impressed. He has hardly had great seasons recently. I am selling.

    Buster Davis Will Have Good Game- This is a for real player. I am betting that he will do something super this Saturday. I am buying.

    Drew Weatherford- Still making stupid mistakes at key times in a game. I am selling.

    FSU Run Game- What run game? Someone needs to step up and have a good game. For now, I am selling.

    No comments: