Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 20, 2006

    My Buys and Sells for FSU-Boston College Game


    Boston College Mascot- A costumed human mascot that is dressed like an eagle. Give me real mascots like Texas and Georgia and FSU. I am selling.

    Charlie Ward Honored At Game for His Induction Into College Football Hall of Fame-What an athlete and an even better person. I am buying.

    Boston College QB Matt Ryan Will Play- It has been a guessing game all week with his foot but I am betting he plays in this big game. I am buying.

    FSU Will Score Thirty Points- If they want to win, they need the points. I am betting the offense will step up for this game. I am buying.

    Steve Aponavicius, Boston College Kicker- With a name like that he has to be good. He is a walk on and did great against Va Tech. Will he be able to handle hostile territory? I am buying.

    FSU Manages Its Timeouts Wisely- They have yet to do that so I am not counting on it now. I am selling.

    Greg Carr Gets At Least One TD- Well, if he doesn't, I think FSU loses the game. I am buying.

    Home Field Advantage- FSU has had a great home field advantage under Bobby Bowden although in recent years, the losses at home have increased. I am still buying.

    Boston College Uniforms- Uniforms and helmets are very similar to FSU. Are they FSU wannabes? Nothing can compare to the FSU helmets and uniforms. I am selling.

    Stadium Will Be Filled With "Black Out" shirts- This will make the vendors happy but I am not sure fans want to wear black in 90 degree heat. I am selling.

    Bobby Bowden Coaching- CEO now and said this week that his son is as good an offensive coordinator as any in the country. What??? I am selling.

    Tom O'Brien Coaching- The most winning coach in Boston College history,I am definitely buying.

    No comments: