Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    My Buys and Sells


    City of Boston- Home of Boston College, boston baked beans,Boston Tea Party. Great city but I love Tallahassee. I am selling.

    FSU Black Tribute Uniforms- A nice thought for tribute to the Seminole tribe but black? Are we in mourning? I am selling.

    ACC Conference Is Tough This Year- Huh? Well, Bobby says so therefore it must be true. Nope, I am selling.

    FSU Gets Back Into Top 25- Not anytime soon. Noles have not had any quality wins. I am selling.

    Larry Coker Is Miami Coach Next Year- Don't think so. Not after the brawl Saturday. Goodbye Larry. I am selling.

    Boston College Is For Real- Well, they pretty well manhandled Va. Tech and they have only lost one game. I am buying.

    Duke Beats Miami- Well the brawlers from Miami play Duke this Saturday absent 13 players. Game may be close but I stil think the Miami Brawlers win. I am selling.

    FSU-Boston College Game Will Be Sellout- Well, there are a lot of events planned for this Saturday and our boys are in black. Still think it won't be a sellout. I am selling.

    Bobby Bowden Will Insult At Least One Fan- If it is Thursday and the Bobby Bowden call in show, Bobby will belittle at least one fan. I am buying.

    Xavier Lee Will Get Playing Time Saturday- Only if it snows in Tallahassee on Saturday. I am selling.

    No comments: