Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 16, 2006

    Forget The Run Says Jeff Bowden

    Jeff Bowden is basically saying that FSU is going to give up on the run. Anyone with half a brain knows that you must have a balanced attack. Guess he hasn't heard that term used. Here is a snippet of what he said on Monday"

    "We are not a grind team,” Bowden said. “I don't think that is our personnel. I think I've said all along that we have to keep giving (tailbacks) the at-bats. I get frustrated in that I wish there were more chunks being made. Again, it goes back to putting the ball in Lorenzo (Booker's) or Antone's hand like the first play of the second half . . . They have the potential to do that and that's why you keep doing it.

    “The flip side of it is you can throw it also. I've been patient pretty long.”

    No comments: