Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 31, 2006

    My Buys and Sells : FSU Coaching Staff


    Head Coach Bobby Bowden- A CEO is supposed to know his staff and make the tough decisions. Bobby Bowden either unable or unwilling to make tough decisions. I am selling.

    Defensive Coordinator Mickey Andrews- Still one of the best defensive minds in college football. Excellent at making second half adjustments. I am buying.

    Offensive Coordinator Jeff Bowden- Has the job because his father is head coach. Does not have the skills or intelligence to be in the position. I am selling.

    Offensive Line Coach Mark McHale- Offensive line has not gotten the job done for several years and therefore he is not coaching the players. I am selling.

    Running Backs Coach Billy Sexton- Running backs are not being developed to their full potential. Time for Sexton to move on. I am selling.

    Linebackers Coach Kevin Steele Linebackers corps still one of the best and the coach is one of the reasons why. I am buying.

    Defensive Ends Coach Jody Allen- Allen does good job developing the defensive ends. I am buying.

    QB Coach Daryl Dickey- Not coaching QBs and having them play to their potential. I am selling.

    Defensive Tackles Coach Odell Haggins- Haggins is doing an ok job. I am buying.

    Tight Ends and Recruiting Coach John Lilly- More play from tight ends and recruiting has been ok but needs to attract more players with character. I am buying.

    Graduate Assistant James Colzie- Former player and motivator. I am buying.

    Strength and Conditioning Coach Jon Jost- Unusual amount of injuries. One has to wonder about this aspect of the program. For now I am buying.

    No comments: