Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    Buys and Sells


    Bobby Bowden Will Admit Something Is Wrong With The Program- Only if it snows in Tallahassee. I am selling.

    Jeff Bowden Will Get Head Coaching Job At UNC- Well,Bobby Bowden says that he is as good as any offensive coordinator in the country, Sure he is. I am selling.

    Dave Hart Will Be Heard- We have a FSU athletic director who is silent and is similiar to the captain of the Titanic. I am selling.

    The Tallahassee Democrat Will Criticize FSU and Bobby Bowden- Again, only if it snows. Newspapers are not supposed to be cheerleaders but this paper does it very well. No hard hitting reporting here. I am selling.

    Bobby Bowden Will Praise Jeff Bowden on Thursday Call In Show- You can take this one to the bank. I am buying.

    Someone Will Notice Tears Coming From Seminole Statue- Well, if there aren't tears, there should be. I am buying.

    No comments: