Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 31, 2007

    Caz Will Tackle New Position In 2007


    In 2006, Caz Piurowski was second on the team in catches by a freshman but as the Seminoles prepare to open their off-season conditioning program the Land O' Lakes, FL native will have a new position. Caz has asked to be moved to the offensive line. The 6'7", 285 pound freshman will enter the spring as FSU's newest left tackle.

    According to Piurowski, he started "thinking about it towards the end of the season, right before the bowl game. After the season is when I really started to think about it. I talked to people about it. I came to the conclusion after talking to lots of people and thinking about it that it would be the best move. I went and talked to Coach Lilly and then I went and talked to Coach Bowden. Coach Bowden loved the idea. He thought it was a great move for me. We kind of finalized it that day during our meeting."

    No comments: