Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 13, 2006

    My Buys and Sells for FSU-Duke Game


    Ted Roof Coaching- The Duke coach has a difficult job at a school that loves its basketball. I am selling.

    Bobby Bowden Coaching- Still the CEO and still horrible coaching so far. I am selling.

    Jeff Bowden Coaching- This is the same old refrain. No innovation and the same old thing. I am selling.

    Mickey Andrews Coaching- He has had difficult time with injuries and no help from offense. I am still buying.

    Drew Weatherford- I like his character and attitude but he does not seem to have improved from his freshmen year. Reluctantly selling.

    FSU QB Coaching-What coaching? Do they teach coverages and throwing the ball away? I am selling.

    Duke Football Players Academic IQ-The Blue Devils prevail here. I am buying.

    Game Day Atmosphere- If there is a basketball scrimmage, look for the stands to empty. I am selling.

    First FSU Play of the Game Is Run-Is the offense predictable? I think so. I am buying.

    FSU Receivers- No one has really stepped up to make the catches that are needed. As of now, I am selling.

    A Must Win for FSU- The rest of the wins are must wins. I am buying.

    FSU Run Game- This starts with good offensive play calling. Are you listening Jeff? I am selling.

    FSU Will Score More Than 40 Points- Hopefully the offense can get on track against an 0-5 Duke team. I am buying.

    FSU Will Hold Duke to Two Touchdowns or Less- Defensive injuries and young secondary probably will not be able to hold the Blue Devils down. I am selling.

    Duke Can Beat FSU- Although I believe that the FSU football program is in free fall, I refuse to believe that Duke can beat FSU. I am selling.

    No comments: