Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 04, 2007

    It's Official: Trickett Is New Offensive Lines Coach


    Florida State Head Coach Bobby Bowden announced Thursday the hiring of Rick Trickett as Assistant Head Coach and Offensive Line coach at Florida State. Trickett, who comes to FSU from West Virginia where he held the same title for the last six seasons, replaces Mark McHale whose contract as offensive line coach will not be renewed.

    "I'm very happy that we've been able to attract a coach of the caliber of Rick Trickett to Florida State," said Bowden. "I've been so impressed with his work over the years and he is widely considered one of the top offensive line coaches in the country. I know first-hand from preparing to play West Virginia that WVU is a well-coached football team. Rick (Trickett) has great experience and is a proven winner and I'm anxious for him to get started."

    No comments: