* Couldn't ask for a better day for football as we had on Saturday.
* ABC announcer Ron Franklin had a few goofs. He flubbed pronunciation of "Tallahassee" and referred to Va. Tech as Texas Tech.
* Use of corner Macho Harris in Tech offense was a good move by Frank Beamer.
* Ron Franklin did a nice job of giving kudos to Ponder and Myron Rolle for their academic achievements.
* Nice side story involving Taiwan Easterling and his 16 year old brother who was at the game on Saturday. His brother who had been in a car accident and in a coma got to watch Easterling make his spectacular catch in the end zone for a TD in the third quarter.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 10:10 PM