Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Georgia Tech Game


    Georgia Tech Mascot- The buzz at the stadium on Saturday will not be about Buzz the Tech mascot. This is yet another costumed mascot that should be in a Disney movie instead of on the sidelines. I am selling.

    Noles will have at least one sack against Georgia Tech- Defense needs to get to QB and make some plays. I am buying.

    Noles will hold Georgia Tech to less than 100 yards- Tech lives by the run. Noles will have to do a super job at stopping the triple option. I am selling.

    Antone Smith will have 100 yards or more rushing
    - Will Antone even play? Hopefully he will. Not sure he will hit the 100 yard mark given Tech's great defensive front four. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- Ok, this is a joke, isn't it? Not going to happen. I am selling.

    Greg Carr gets a TD- Mr. Clutch Greg Carr needs to make some big plays to take the crowd out of the game. I am buying.

    FSU gets at least one interception- This is a statement game. Carter and Rolle need to make some key plays. I am buying.

    Georgia Tech gets at least one interception- Ponder needs to be accurate and make great reads. Tech has the nation's interception leader. I am buying.

    Gano gets at least one field goal in the game- Gano may be a key factor in the game. I say he gets at least one on the day. I am buying.

    No comments: