1. Since the turn of the century, Miami is 24-6 in the month of October.
2. When Miami and Florida State play, the team that has scored first has won 15 of the last 17 meetings and 20 of the last 23.
3. Since 1973, the Hurricanes are 10-2 against FSU in games decided by four points or fewer.
4. Since 1988, the team with the most rushing yardage has won 16 of 21 meetings between the rivals.
5, This will be just the second game ever for FSU during the regular season in Dolphin Stadium.
6. FSU is one of only three teams in the FBS that have not allowed a rushing touchdown yet in 2008.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 10:58 AM