Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 12, 2006

    My Buys and Sells


    Wallace Wade Stadium- No one has ever described this stadium as intimidating. The stadium will probably be empty and quiet enough for Duke students to study instead of going to the library. I am selling.

    Duke Blue Devils Mascot- I thought devils were red. I'll take Renegade over any mascot. I am selling.

    Brandon Warren-Not since Weegie Thompson has FSU had a tight end to catch the ball this good. I am buying.

    Xavier Lee- A talented athlete that needs to be given a chance to prove himself. I am buying.

    Lorenzo Booker- Booker is still not running the ball like FSU needs but he is a great leader on the team. I am buying.

    Bobby Bowden's Criticism of Fans- Bobby Bowden wants to blame fans. What about looking in the mirror and assessing his coaching and that of his assistant coaches? I am selling.

    Bobby Bowden Legacy- I have read that his legacy and having the most wins should supercede what happens to the football program. This is absolutely ludicrous. I am selling.

    No comments: