Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 12, 2006

    What They Are Saying On The Message Boards About FSU


    "I plan on telling Coach Bowden (Bobby Bowden Call In Show) that he is NOT larger than Florida State Univ., even though he has been allowed to feel that he is. It's time that someone stepped up to the plate and asked for accountability, and I want an answer, and so help me, I'll be the one to do it. He said he knew where the problems were and he was going to fix them. Well fellow Noles, we are now in season 51/2, and I want to know if he feels, in his mind, that the 'problems' are fixed??? "
    Golden Girl

    "But it's hard to find anyone who thinks FSU will pull off a repeat. The Seminoles' offense is the same mess it was last season.

    The rushing attack ranks ninth in the ACC and quarterback Drew Weatherford appears to have taken a step back from his freshman season. "
    Watkins1973 Reporting On ESPN Insider Report

    "I truly hope Bobby didn't say what was rumored he said on one of his TV programs and that was "that the fans didn't know anything they didn't see the films" I shouldn't have to remind Bobby it's the fans support that make him or break his arrogance will not endure him with his fan base."
    bluenole

    No comments: