Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 09, 2008

    " I mean, Auburn’s a great place."


    “There’s nothing to talk about. I mean, Auburn’s a great place. I’ve always had such respect for it, and I loved my time there, but there has never been any contact from my aspect to Auburn or Auburn’s aspect to me or with my agent."
    FSU offensive coordinator Jimbo Fisher speaking before the Montgomery (Al.) Quarterback Club on Monday evening as quoted in the Ledger-Enquirer

    Note: In reading other comments from Fisher regarding the Auburn position, his comments have been lukewarm at best in regard to FSU. There seems to be a dance by Fisher regarding his interest.It is not clear whether Fisher is really interested in the position or is perhaps using it as leverage to get some concessions from FSU.

    No comments: