* Stop the run and FSU probably wins.
* Ponder needs to play smart and reduce the mental mistakes and interceptions.
* Smith or Thomas need to have a 100 yard game.
* Defense needs to create some key turnovers. Secondary needs to step up and make some picks.
* Play field position football.
* Defense needs to cover tight ends.
* Do not allow Wisconsin to control the clock. Defense needs to stop Wisconsin from making first downs.
* Special teams needs to make some big plays.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 1:47 PM