Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 05, 2006

    My Buys and Sells for FSU-NC State Game


    Carter-Finley Stadium- Give me Doak anytime. Nothing can beat Renegade,the spear, and the crowds. Not to mention the "P" at Carter-Finley. I am selling.

    Bobby Bowden coaching- A CEO now who is defensive and ignoring some ominous signs. I am selling.

    Jeff Bowden coaching- Until the boy can show me that he has the skills and mental ability to run an offense, I am selling.

    Mickey Andrews coaching- One of the best and excellent at making second half adjustments. A definite buy.

    Chuck Amato coaching- Still has the ability to have surprises for FSU. I am reluctantly buying.

    FSU Defense- Young players who have stepped up and can get the job done. I am buying.

    NC State QB- Inexperienced QB who will be harassed by FSU defense. I am selling.

    FSU QB- More experience and whether Weatherford or Lee, I am buying.

    No comments: