Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 10, 2006

    What They Are Saying About the Seminoles

    The room was half empty and much of the food uneaten. Perhaps this is how fans show their displeasure with a legendary coach they could never directly question -- they just don't show up. (Referring to Bowden weekly luncheon)
    Emily Badger-Orlando Sentinel


    "Injuries? Don't even lean on that crutch. Injuries hit everyone. Some teams cope better than others. Wake Forest started 5-0 and led Clemson by 11 in the fourth quarter after losing its starting quarterback, tailback and left tackle.

    So, no, that excuse won't work either."

    Dennis Dodd-CBS Sportsline


    "I sometimes feel like he's out there trying to play perfect ball and may be a little cautious; too cautious for me and not being as aggressive as I would like to be," Jeff Bowden said. "... I don't know if it goes back to the spring, when all the talk was on not turning the ball over."

    Weatherford insists he'll continue to improve and bounce back from the interception that allowed N.C. State to seal a 24-20 victory Thursday in Raleigh, N.C."
    Florida Times-Union

    “What I want is for Xavier to make it more of a battle. And I want him to do it out on the practice field. So far, this season if I had to grade Drew, it's a 'B' at best. Whatever 'OK' is . He's not played great, but he's play good.”
    Tallahassee Democrat

    No comments: