* In a slam against the black uniforms worn in the loss to BC, Bobby Bowden said on his Thursday show last week that FSU didn't look good losing in black. Good point.
* A caller to Bowden's show also asked about any NCAA rules he might like to see changed and Bowden lamented the celebration penalty. I agree with him on that. Players are not allowed any kind of celebration without drawing a possible penalty. And we all know that the rule is a result of the outlandish behavior exhibited by Miami in the past.
* It was 26 degrees in Maryland with the wind chill factor. Saw some fans without shirts who may have needed their heads examined.
* ESPN coverage of Myron Rolle and his Rhodes scholarship was quite impressive.
* ESPN announcer Ron Franklin commenting that Graham Gano was not a terrorist as they showed him on the sidelines in a ski mask.
* Note to FSU fan in the stands with a faux Seminole headdress. Lose it.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 12:24 AM