1. The Seminoles are just 1-4 at home versus a team ranked No. 2. The only win came versus Miami in 1989.
2. Florida State’s last four wins in the series have all come when the Seminoles score 30 or more points.
3. FSU is 7-2-1 in their last ten homes games against Florida.
4. Since 1990, the team which has rushed for more yardage has posted a 17-2-1 record
5. The team that has led at the half has won 11 of the last 12 games in the series (all but 1998).
6. Since 1990, the team with fewer or even turnovers in the game is 14-5-1.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 12:03 AM