* Get the crowd involved in the game- the Seminole crowd.
* The Noles will have to control the ball and the clock. Keep the Gator offense off the field.
* Noles must convert on third downs in order to move the ball and control the clock.
* Avoid like the plague costly penalties.
* The Noles must win the turnover battle.
* Noles must keep Gators backed up- field position will be critical.
* Special teams play will be critical especially on kickoff coverage.
* Nole secondary has to play lights out to compete against Florida's receivers.
* Two words- Contain Harvin.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 1:43 AM