Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 28, 2008

    My Buys And Sells For Florida Game


    Florida Mascot- This is a mascot in only its own pea brained mind. As I have said before, Albert and Alberta can take a hike to the closest swamp. I am selling.

    Noles get at least one sack against Gators- Defense needs to have a great game and get after Tim Tebow. Brown will be Tebow's new best friend. I am buying.

    Noles will hold Florida to less than 100 yards rushing-Usually the one who wins the running game wins. Noles will have to try and shut down the run. I am selling.

    FSU will have 100 yards or more rushing- Smith and Thomas will have to get physical and run the ball well in order for Noles to have a shot. I am buying.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- This is a game in which penalties could be costly. Noles have to be disciplined. I am buying.

    FSU gets at least one interception- Nole secondary needs to step up and make some things happen on Saturday. I am buying.

    Christian Ponder runs for at least 50 yards- I think he will be part of the running game on Saturday. I am buying.

    FSU and Florida combined will score at least 60 points in the game- I could be a pessimist and say the Gators alone may score that many. Noles will have to score points in order to have a shot. I am buying.

    Gano gets at least one field goal in the game- Gano goes for more in his last home game. I am buying.

    No comments: