Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    My Buys And Sells For Maryland Game


    Maryland Mascot- A costumed turtle mascot. No thanks. I am selling.

    ESPN will have a Rolle watch- Myron Rolle is interviewing tomorrow for the Rhodes scholarship and then flying to the game. This will be a hot topic of discussion by the talking heads. I am buying.

    Noles will have at least one sack against Maryland- Defense needs to rebound and have a good night. I am buying.

    Noles will hold Maryland to less than 100 yards rushing-Maryland loves to run the ball. Not sure Noles can keep them under 100. I am selling.

    Maryland will get an interception against the Noles- Ponder needs to have a good game against the Terps. I am selling.

    FSU will have 100 yards or more rushing- Smith and Thomas need to get the running game going. I am buying.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- I am not sure the Noles know how to stay under 50 yards. I am selling.

    FSU gets at least one interception
    - Nole secondary has not been able to make picks all year. I am selling.

    Preston Parker gets at least five catches- He has had at least five in each of the last three games. I think he will again. I am buying.

    Gano gets at least one field goal in the game- Gano will get at least one. Probably more. I am buying.

    No comments: