* For the season, Florida has scored over 100 points in every quarter. The most productive quarter for the Gators is the first when they have scored 146 points in the first quarter and their opponents have scored just 7. The Noles have scored 100 points in two quarters for the season- the second and fourth. The lowest quarter for their opponents has been the second with 41 points.
* UF has allowed just three first-half touchdowns all season and is outscoring opponents, 276-32, before the half.
* UF’s 479 interception return yards rank second nationally and UF’s 256 against top-25 teams leads the nation.
* Only four of Florida’s 11 opponents this year have started a drive in UF territory. Overall, UF has started 32 drives in opponent territory this season and the Gators have scored on 26 of those.
* Florida has scored 42-or-more points in each of its last six games, which is the longest active streak in the nation.
* Florida averages 58.4 yards a game in penalties while the Noles average 72.5 yards per game.
* Florida is averaging 6.1 yards per rush this season. The Noles are averaging 5.1 yards.
* FSU in kickoff returns is averaging 23.6 yards. Florida is averaging 21.9 yards.
* Florida in punting is averaging 37.9 yards a punt. FSU is averaging 35.2 yards a punt.
* FSU has converted 42.03% of its third downs at home. Florida has converted 55.88% of its third downs on the road.
* FSU is 82.61% in red zone conversions at home. Florida is 84.62% in red zone conversions on the road.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 1:36 AM