Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 12, 2008

    " I really think that if someone was better than me I could admit it."


    "I really think that if someone was better than me I could admit it. To swallow your pride and line up behind a guy that you think you're better than every day is very, very difficult."
    Third string QB Drew Weatherford as quoted in St. Petersburg Times on Nov. 7 regarding his ability in relation to Christian Ponder and D'Vontrey Richardson

    Note: I missed this quote and this was apparently in reaction to Jimbo Fisher finally thanking Weatherford for how he handled his demotion. While I think Drew is a great person, I would have to disagree with his assessment of how good he is in regard to the two quarterbacks ahead of him.

    No comments: