* ESPN's GameDay had nice profile on Myron Rolle and his quest for a Rhodes scholarship. For the game, Rolle was basically invisible.
* Lee Corso on ESPN's GameDay mispronounced Graham Gano's last name several times on Saturday.
* ABC analyst Craig James referred to BC quarterback Chris Crane as "Ichabod" Crane.
* BC linebacker Mark Herzlich looked like he was auditioning for the Kiss band with all the black on his face.
* Sun Sports delayed telecast of game had sideline interview with former FSU great and College Football Hall of famer Ron Simmons. For those young FSU fans who think he was only a pro wrestler,Simmons was a great defensive player in the late 70s that helped to propel FSU into the national spotlight.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Posted by tallynolefan at 7:20 PM