Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 25, 2008

    Noles Continue Practice For Gators


    FSU Sports Information Excerpts:

    The Florida State University football team continued its preparations for Saturday's game against No. 2 ranked Florida on the FSU Practice Fields. The Seminoles practiced for 22 periods in shells (shoulder pads and helmets) in their second of four practices during a normal game-week. The Seminoles will work on both Wednesday and Thursday putting in their game plan as they play their highest ranked opponent of the season.

    Offensive Coordinator Jimbo Fisher:


    "I think it's very imperative that we establish the line of scrimmage. You never win the game in the first five minutes but you don't want to lose it. You have to get out and establish the line of scrimmage, move the ball, get some points and do the things you have to do because they not only start well on offense they start fast on defense. That's been the key - people haven't scored on them. Everybody talks about their offense being top 10 but their defense is top five, too, in every category".

    K/P Graham Gano:

    On his Senior Day game plan: "I'm pretty excited. I guess I'll probably be emotional that day but I'm excited to go out there and play my last game. My mom and dad and my brother will be here. I'm just going to go out there and kick whatever we're supposed to kick."

    No comments: