Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 07, 2008

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Clemson Game


    Clemson Mascot- This costumed mascot belongs in the Jungle Book movie. So cute and cuddly but a mascot it's not. I am selling.

    Noles will have at least one sack against Clemson - Defense has something to prove. I am buying.

    Noles will hold Clemson to less than 100 yards rushing- Clemson has Spiller and Davis who are very good running backs. They will get their yards. I am selling.

    Antone Smith will have 100 yards or more rushing- Smith is apparently feeling better and he needs a good day to take pressure off Ponder. I am buying.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- I admit it. I was wrong last week as the Noles only had 22 yards in penalties. Can they make it two weeks in a row? I am selling.

    Greg Carr gets a TD- Carr continues to be the go to guy. He has not had that many TDs but I think he will get one this week. I am buying.

    FSU gets at least one interception
    - Noles need to make some turnovers. Perhaps Robinson can show Rolle and Carter how to make picks. I am buying.

    Gano gets at least one field goal in the game- Gano continues to amaze. He will do so again. I am buying.

    No comments: